Thursday, May 19, 2016

Graphic recording for Flux Trends

I had the privilege to do a graphic recording for FluxTrends on Tuesday 17 May. Spearheaded by Dion Chang, Flux specializes in trends as business strategy. You can read all about their approach here. Every quarter, Flux hosts and Open Session presentation covering their latest trend research and it was to one of these sessions that I was invited to do my thing.

The fascinating presentation covered the how new technologies and skills are busy changing the corporate workplace. The long career is dead, artificial intelligence and mechanization is stealing jobs, hybrid skills are becoming increasingly important and flexibility has become an essential survival skill. 

Super interesting but slightly disturbing to think that a robot might one draw at these sessions instead of me. Until then, I'll keep hustling my old school skill, hoping to hear loads more of these interesting talks.







No comments:

Post a Comment